Bay Breeze Motel Policies
April 1 - June 30 Reservations
- Two Nights stay Minimum on weekend.
- At least one individual in each room must be 18 years of age or older - this person will sign registration form.
- Persons under the age of 21 years are strictly forbidden to possess or consume alcoholic beverages anywhere on the premises (NJ State Law 20:33:15). In the event an occupant of any room is 21 years of age or older, that individual must agree not to possess alcohol in rooms occupied by minors.
- Security deposit of $100 is held until departure to safeguard against damage to rooms. It will be refunded upon departure after inspection to room. In the event that there is damage to any room, the cost of repairs will be deducted from the security deposit. The occupants agree to reimburse the motel for the full cost of damage. In case of Group Booking entire group Deposit will be Held until Damage is Fixed
- UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED
- Payment at check-in is accepted by cash, money order, traveler’s checks or cashiers checks. SORRY - NO PERSONAL CHECKS
- Only registered Guests are allowed in rooms or anywhere on the property. Visiting is not permitted.
- Violation of these rules can result in eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid, including security deposit.
- Prom reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time. Your entire deposit will be forfeited if your reservation is cancelled.
- A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON ALL RENTALS.
- DEPOSITS ARE TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN ONE WEEK FROM DATE RESERVATION IS MADE FOR OR YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED. WE ACCEPT CASH, PERSONAL CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS AND ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS.
- PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RESERVATIONS MADE OR RECEIVED WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF ARRIVAL
- WE ACCEPT CASH, POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY, OR CREDIT CARDS (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) UPON CHECK-IN.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS FOR FINAL PAYMENT.
- CHECK-IN TIME - 2PM
- CHECK-OUT TIME - 10AM
- SORRY, NO PETS
- PARKING - ONE CAR PER ROOM- REGISTERED GUEST ONLY. NO VISITOR ALLOWED-PARKING PERMIT MUST BE DISPLAY
- WE WILL MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO HONOR REQUESTS FOR SPECIFIC ROOMS.
- SMOKING IN NON-SMOKING ROOMS WILL RESULT IN A $100 FEE PER NIGHT
- WE GLADLY ACCEPT MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, AND CASH
- THE BAY BREEZE MOTEL IS A 3 STORY MOTEL AND WE DO NOT HAVE ELEVATORS. . IF YOU NEED A FIRST FLOOR ROOM, PLEASE ADVISE US AT TIME OF RESERVATION, AS WE CANNOT MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR STAY AT CHECK-IN.
- TAXES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON STATE AND LOCAL LAW
- ALL ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING
- A RESERVATION CONSTITUTES A TWO-WAY CONTRACT BETWEEN THE BAY BREEZE MOTEL AND YOU. IT ASSURES THAT YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE KEPT AVAILABLE FOR YOU FOR ALL THE DATES INDICATED, AND IT ASSURES US THAT WE CAN TURN AWAY OTHER POTENTIAL GUESTS FOR THE DATES INDICATED.
- A REFUND OF YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE ISSUED WITH A WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION RECEIVED AT LEAST SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.
- April 1 - June 30 Reservations NON-REFUNDABLE at any time. Your entire deposit will be forfeited if your reservation is cancelled.
- YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSITE WILL BE FORFEITED IF YOUR RESERVATIONS CANCELLED WITHIN 6 WEEKS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.
- ALL ELIGIBLE CANCELLATION IS SUBJECT TO A $100.00 CANCELLATION FEE.
- THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE BALANCE OF RESERVATION AMOUNT UPON ARRIVAL.
- IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BAY BREEZE MOTEL CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, CHANGES IN TRAVEL PLANS, PERSONAL SICKNESS OR INJURY, ETC.
- NO SHOW ON RESERVATYION DATE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED BALANCE AMOUNT FOR STAY
The Bay Breeze Motel values your patronage and appreciates your understanding.